Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Little Brother Finn

Hey guys,

This week I'm going to be talking about someone who is very important to me. Now, I didn't know that I could love someone so much who isn't even alive; that was until I found out about 9 months ago that I was going to have a new brother. After much discussion, it was decided that his name would be Finn Andrew Cullen. He is due in mid December and I am so excited.

When dad and my step mom got married this summer, I was SOO HAPPY. My dad finally found someone that really mattered to him, and after everything that he's been through it was a big deal for all of us..

Anyways, having a new brother is super exciting. Being 13 and being able to experience this process from an "older" point of view is a really cool and unique ability to be able to have. Being the oldest of two of my other siblings, I honestly don't remember clearly when they were little babies. This time around, I hope that in someway I am able to help my Dad and Step Mom more with some of the tedious things (I know it sucks).

Well this is a really cool time and I thought it would be cool to share it with you guys!
Stay classy,
Aidan "Swag Lord" Cullen

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is so exiting! He'll be a Sagittarius! When I was born, my sister was 11 so we can relate sort of, haha. She's 24 now. It's weird to think that when your new brother is 13 like us, we'll be 26... wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is very interesting, I hope you have a great time with your brother when he gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now he's the most adorable thing ever!

    ReplyDelete