Sunday, October 11, 2015

My Favorite Foods

Hey guys!

This week I am going to be talking about my ideal three course meal would be.

Appetizer: For the first course, I would go with something not too heavy. For instance, I would maybe have a bruschetta, a tomato and greens mixture. This "sauce" goes onto a sliced piece of bread and can be served with balsamic vinegar to add some acidity.

A picture of bruschetta: 



Main Course: For the main course, I would likely go with a fillet mignon with some caramelized onions and mashed potatoes on the side. I really like this dish, as it has a great mixture of textures. It's almost like a party in my mouth which I really enjoy. On a side note, I enjoy the steak medium rare.


A picture of the steak and mashed potatoes:



Desert Course: For desert, I would have the classic brownie with vanilla ice cream. This desert is somewhat nostalgic for me, as I have loved this desert since I was a little kid. I love the mix between the hot and cold temperatures, the way that the two flavors melt in your mouth.






1 comment: