Sunday, October 25, 2015

Halloween Horror Nightd Part 1

Hey guys,
This week I'm going to talk about an experience that I recently had. Yesterday, October 24th, I went to Halloween Horror Nights. 

First off, I went with a group of  friends. Their names were: Nathan, Seren, Alexa, and THE AIDAN CULLEN. Now, I have seen a horror movie or been to a haunted house. This was definitely a huge step for me, as I had never done anything like this before.

As we walked in, I immediately regretted my decision. Crazy people were running around and scaring the ____ out of us. I ran to a gift shop, which is a safe zone, to avoid all these people. 

Well I'm running out of time, but next week I will finish this awesome tale. 
Say as sexy as me,
Aidan 

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh. I wouldn't be able to handle that. I went to see "The Visit" in theaters (which apparently wasn't even scary) and cried during the entire thing. I am such a cool kid.

    ReplyDelete