Monday, January 18, 2016

Acting

Today I will be talking about the art that I love: acting.
In many ways acting has changed my life. It makes me so much happier and gives me something to look forward to everyday. I've been taking acting classes for a while, and now I'm starting to become a working actor. A working actor is someone that acts for money, they have a "team". This team consists of three people: the Agent, the Manager, and the Actor. The manager's job is to debate contracts, make sure all jobs the actor works is up to standard, etc. In some cases the manager also takes the actor to and from auditions. The agents job is to solely submit their client (the actor) for new roles. The agent and the manager both get about 15%-20% of the actors income, meaning the actor usually only makes 60% of their income..
That's all for now, if you have any questions about acting I'd love to answer them :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I had no idea you were an actor, Aidan! xD Have you been in any commercials or movies or anything yet?

    ReplyDelete