Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Voice Over Work!

Hi everyone!

So I know all these acting blogs have been semi-repetative, but bare with me; this one is interesting. So does the show "Hey Arnold" ring a bell? Well if so, you will be happy to know that (as of now) they're remaking that show! I was approached by my manager with something I had never done: a voice over audition. The problem was that I was given the audition at 6:30 PM and my manager needed a recording of me reading the scipt by the end of the night! I was given a script and a two minute audio clip of the previous voice actor talking. I worked from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM on getting the voice "down" and let me tell you, it was hard work. I finally recorded a take that I liked and I sent it to the manager. The next day, I was approached by a voice-over agent that wanted me to come down the the studio and record my take.... So I will be going to record my lines at that place today after school!

Wish me luck,
Aidan

No comments:

Post a Comment