Sunday, February 28, 2016

Aleks

Hello!,

So last week the infamous program "ALEKS" was reinstituted into our learning curriculum. At first, I was horrified. I immediately got flash backs to the previous two grades. The horrendous 2 hours EVERY WEEK that I had to spend on that website. I was petrified! However, after taking my entry exam I kind of got into ALEKS... I've tThe past few days I have found my self doing ALEKS because I want to.. I actually think that it's a good idea to get ahead of the curve using this website. ALEKS has actually been very beneficial to me and I feel that with both Mr. Chamanara and ALEKS I am able to learn the most! So yeah, I guess ALEKS isn't that bad!

1 comment:

  1. I guess they realized how terrible the old program was so they made some changes...

    ReplyDelete