Thursday, September 10, 2015

Aidan Cullen Fan Club Welcome to Blogger

Hey guys, it's the main man Aidan coming back at ya'll with my first blog. I'm pretty excited, not going to lie. I'm going to use this blog as my zen spot, my buddha tree, my haven, my mancave, my refridgerator, that kind of thing.

Today, I'm going to talk to you all about a club. This club as you can tell by the title, is "The Aidan Cullen Fan Club". This group is honoring THE most amazing, beautiful, humble person ever. The group meets twice a month at Period 3 PE to discuss our happenings in the past two or so weeks. The club's sole purpose is to have fun. You are able to do so by bringing Aidan his food, brining Aidan money everyday (100$ give or take), and doing what Aidan tells you to.
FYI- this is a joke.

In all honesty, I'm honored to be the sexiest man alive voted by both Time and People magazine, and I hope to be re-elected this year. Love all of my millions of fans <3

Stay classy,
Sir Aidan Cullen        

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. May I join this club?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aidan, I am a true fan of yours, your #1 fan actually. I would so love the honor of being a proud member of your club. Do you accept my offer?

    ReplyDelete